Protect your assets with an accurate replacement cost
An insurance appraisal provides an estimate of the total cost of demolition and construction required to replace your property in the event of a total loss.
Our accredited insurance appraisers specialize in replacement costs for condominium corporations and commercial properties. Insurance Brokers, Property Managers, and Condo Boards choose us because we offer comprehensive and reliable valuations with free annual updates, competitive pricing, and unrivalled customer services.
An up-to-date Insurance Appraisal has two important benefits:
- Protects you in the case of a total loss by ensuring you have sufficient insurance coverage.
- Prevents you from over-paying on insurance premiums.
We are experienced in valuating all property types:
- Lowrise and highrise apartment buildings
- Townhouse complexes
- Mixed use developments
- Bareland properties and home owner’s associations
- Housing co-operatives
- Government + senior’s housing
- Light industrial buildings
- Places of worship
- Malls and commercial developments
- Hotels and resorts
- And more!