Last updated: February 10, 2022
To our Normac Clients and Partners,
RE: COVID-19 Response Update
As Canadian provinces continue to have restrictions in place to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 per applicable provincial health orders, Normac continues to take a measured response in ensuring the safety of our team members and our clients.
We continue to take extra safety precautions, maintain physical distancing measures, and remain focussed on three things:
- Ensuring the safety of our team members and clients
- Continuing to provide exceptional service to our clients
- Supporting local, provincial, and national efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
The requirement for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during a site inspection is pursuant to current provincial health direction in your region at the time of inspection. Normac closely monitors all provincial health orders, and updates Health & Safety policies in a timely manner accordingly. Read more about Normac site inspections here.
- For all residential interior in-suite inspections, our appraisers wear masks.
- If site contacts accompany or interact with an appraiser during an interior in-suite inspection, they are asked to maintain a two-meter physical distance from our appraisers and wear a non-medical mask or facial covering.
- Site inspections are completed by fully vaccinated Appraisers and Property Information Collectors who are free of any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you prefer NOT to have an interior in-suite site inspection completed, please advise us immediately.
Normac has a comprehensive Communicable Disease Prevention Plan and COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan as required by provincial health authorities, which provide clear guidance on adjusted working practices and preventative measures to mitigate the risks posed by COVID-19 and/or other communicable diseases that may circulate in a workplace.
Appraisers and Property Information Collectors will exercise the utmost caution and follow all hygiene protocols when on-site. As per the provincial health direction, Normac team members are well-versed and supported in the following areas:
- Physical distancing measures
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Enhanced cleaning, sanitization, & disinfection measures
We remain committed to serving our clients to the highest standards and prioritizing your health and safety at all times. Thank you for your understanding and your continued trust in Normac.
Stay safe and keep healthy.